面试口语词汇和表达

  • 分享到 
  • 关注大耳朵

    扫描关注
    大耳朵微信


    大耳朵英语
  • 收藏

2014-06-11 18:26:27视频信息

来源: 土豆 主演/讲师: Simon 标签: 2831 大耳朵 教学 公开课 播放: 9221

授课地点:大耳朵YY教学频道(ID:2831)
授课时间:2014年4月22日09:00-12:30
授课老师:Simon
授课教室:特色英语C3303
今日主题:Interview 101
主题:Interview 101 1对1面试
第一部分:词汇
PPT 1:Interview Types 面试类型
1、Screening Interview=筛选面试
2、Telephone Interview=电话面试
3、Video Conferencing=视频会议
4、One-on-One Interview=1对1面试
5、Panel Interview=小组面试
6、Group Interview=团体面试
PPT 2:Interview Formats 面试形式
1、Behavioural Interview=行为面试
2、Situational Interview=情景面试
3、Structured Interview=结构面试
4、Unstructured Interview=非结构面试
5、Case Interview=案例面试
6、Testing/Assessment=测试或评估
PPT 3:Interview Questions —School Related Interview 与学校相关的面试问题
1、What extracurricular activities were you involved in?
翻译:你参加过什么课外活动?
2、 Why did you choose your major?
翻译:你为什么选择你的专业?
3、 If you redo college again, what would you major in? Why?
翻译:如果重新上大学,你会选什么专业?为什么?
4、What course did you like the most?
翻译:你最喜欢什么课?
5、What course did you like the least?
翻译:最不喜欢什么课?
6、How would your best friend describe you?
翻译:你的好朋友都怎么评价你?
7、How would your professor describe you?
翻译:你老师对你的评价怎么样?
8、 During college, how did you spend your summer vacations?
翻译:大学期间,你都如何过暑假?
9、Did you do any internships? If so, what did you learn from your internship?
翻译:你实习过吗?如果有,你实习中学到了什么?
10、 If you could learn something such as a new skill, what would it be?
翻译:如果你可以学一个新的技能,你会选什么?
PPT 4: Interview Questions —Basic Interview Questions 基础的面试问题
1、Tell me a little about yourself.
翻译:请简要介绍下你自己。
2、What are your strengths?
翻译:你的强项是什么?
3、What are your weaknesses
翻译:你的缺点是什么?
4、 What are your short term goals
翻译:你短期目标是什么?
5、 What are your long term goals?
翻译:长期目标是什么?
6、What do you want to be doing five years from now?
翻译:从现在起的五年之内你想做什么?
7、If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be...
翻译:如果你可以改变关于你性格的一件事,会是什么?
8、Are you an organized person?
翻译:你是一个有组织、有规划的人吗?
9、In what ways are you organized and disorganized?
翻译:什么样的情况下你是有组织的?什么情况下是无组织的?
10、 Do you manage your time well?
翻译:你很好的管理你的时间了吗?
11、 How do you make important decisions
翻译:你如何做重要的决定?
12、 Do you work well under pressure?
翻译:在压力下你可以好好工作吗?
第二部分:READING TIME朗读文章
Job Interview 工作面试
Interviewer: Good afternoon, please have a seat.
面试官:下午好,请坐。
Interviewee: Thank you.
面试者:谢谢。
Interviewer: How are you doing today? Did you have any trouble finding the office?
面试官:今天怎么样?来的时候有遇到什么麻烦吗?
Interviewee: I'm fine thank you, and I had no trouble at all getting here.
面试者:我很好,谢谢,一切顺利。
Interviewer: Great. Well let's get started. Could you tell me a little about your educational background?
面试官:很好。我们开始吧。请简要介绍一下你的教育背景。
Interviewee: Yes, I graduated from UCLA in 1995, with a Bachelors degree in journalism. After that I enrolled in NYU's master's program for journalism, graduating in 1998.
面试者:我1995年从加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业,获得新闻学学士学位。然后被录取到纽约大学读新闻学硕士专业,毕业于1998年。
Interviewer: I see. Now, how about your work experience?
面试官:我明白了。你的工作经历是怎样的?
Interviewee: After I left NYU, I worked for a year at the Daily Newspaper.
面试者:我离开纽约大学后,在新闻日报工作了一年。
Interviewer: And after that?
面试官:之后呢?
Interviewee: From there I moved to San Francisco and was employed by the Bay Area Chronicle, covering local and state politics.
面试者:那之后,我搬到了旧金山,然后被《海湾地区纪事报》聘用,主要报道当地和国家政治。
Interviewer: What was the biggest story you covered while you were there.
面试官:你在那工作的时候报道过的最大的新闻是什么?
Interviewee: I covered several that I thought were important, but I would have to say the investigative piece I did on the cover-up of the governor's staff involvement in the embezzlement of education funds was the biggest.
面试者:我认为我报道过几件很重要的新闻。但是我认为,关于省长员工涉嫌掩盖挪用教育基金的那篇调查案是最大的。
Interviewer: How did you like it at the Chronicle?
面试官:你在《纪事报》工作感觉怎么样?
Interviewee: Overall, I liked it a lot. The people were great and my boss was supportive and understanding.
面试者:总的来说,我很喜欢那个工作。那里人都很好,我的老板很支持和理解我。
Interviewer: According to your resume, you left there three months ago. What have you been doing since then?
面试官:根据你的简历,你3个月前离开了那。那之后你都在做什么呢?
Interviewee: Mainly taking care of our baby, she just turned three months old. But now I'm ready to go back to work.
面试者:主要是照看我的孩子,她刚好3个月大了。但现在我准备好回归工作了。
Interviewer: What brought you to Denver?
面试官:是什么使你来到丹佛呢?
Interviewee: My husband’s company transferred him here last month.
面试者:我丈夫的公司上个月把他调到了这边。
Interviewer: One final question. Why did you apply here? Denver has three daily newspapers to choose from.
面试官:最后一个问题。你为什么申请这边?丹佛有3家可以选择的日报。
Interviewee: I felt that this paper is better suited for my conservative thinking, my unique writing style, and my diverse areas of interest when covering political news.
面试者:我认为这个新闻日报更符合我的保守理念,我独特的写作风格,还有我对多领域政治新闻的关心。
Interviewer: Well, thank you for your time. We'll be making a selection in a couple of days and will call you one way or the other.
面试官:好的,谢谢抽时间来面试。我们会在几天内做出选择并且会电话告知您录取与否。
Interviewee: Thank you for seeing me. Have a pleasant day.
面试者:谢谢你的面试。祝您愉快!

Questions:
1. Where did she graduated in 1995? 她1995年从哪毕业?
2. What was her course? 她的专业是什么?
3. How about her master's degree? 她的硕士学位是什么?
4. What was the biggest story that she covered? 她报道过的最大新闻是什么?
5. What did she do for three months after quitting her job? 辞职后的三个月她做了什么?
6. Where is she right now? 她现在在哪?
7. How do you call someone who's being interviewed? 怎样称呼被面试的人?
8. How do you call someone who's asking questions during an interview? 怎样称呼在面试中提问问题的人?

相关视频